Version 1.20 available for GoPro HERO8 Black cameras. Below we detail the new features and improvements included in the latest update for our HERO8 Black cameras.
HERO8 Black version 1.20
- HyperSmooth 2.0 upgrade with new levels of video stabilization, including Boost.
- Allows the alignment with the horizon through the application GoPro .
- Extend the capability of the Linear digital lens to 4K video in all video and sequence modes.
- Add the default Cinematographic setting, night sequence video and Smart Remote support.
HERO8 Black v1.20
- Upgrades HyperSmooth 2.0 with new levels of video stabilization including Boost.
- Enables horizon leveling with the GoPro app .
- Extends the Linear digital lens capability to 4K video in all Video and Time Lapse modes.
- Adds a Cinematic preset, Night Lapse Video and Smart Remote compatibility.
- Improves image quality tuning.
- Enhances HDR photo quality.
- Increases voice control accuracy and adds Swedish voice commands.
- General bug fixes and user interface improvements.
 Not available when Auto Low Light is on or when shooting 1080p240 footage.
How to update the software of the GoPro HERO8 Black cameras?
Updating the GoPro cameras is quick and easy. Once we have the GoPro camera added to our smartphone app, the app will detect and notify us when we open the version 1.20 application. It is only necessary that our mobile phone has an internet connection and our GoPro camera will be updated in a matter of minutes.
USER’s MANUAL in Spanish, click here.
QUICK START GUIDE in Spanish, click here.
On the KPSport website you can find your nearest GoPro distributor, on our store map, click here.